Thursday, February 18, 2010

Good Day.

I know that today is going to be a good day. I am going to finish everything that I set out to accomplish today. I am going to be kind to everyone that I meet and help out where I can. I am going to call all of my loved ones and let them know that I am thinking of them and tell them that I love them. I am going to ask the Lord to order my steps before I leave my house so I know that I will be safe. Nothing through him will fail. "Lord bless and protect me as I venture far from my doorstep. Protect me as I drive from destination to destination. Protect everyone in my path and let me be a blessing to those I meet. Let me be successful today according to your will......Amen

Positive thinking in the morning can change the outcome of your whole day. Wake up thankful that you were able to and start your day from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment